OrthoView is quick to learn and easy to use and includes a context sensitive SmartHelp window for users to refer to following their initial training.
OrthoView customers benefit from access to a range of training options, designed to meet the specific needs of surgeons, radiology and PACS personnel.
- Surgeons and Super-Users can receive on-site training individually or in small groups to become confident users in just 2 hours
- WebEx sessions are available for top up learning or specific module updates
- Registered customers gain access to video tutorials, via their MyOrthoView online account or on DVD, allowing review of specific areas of interest
If you are a new or existing OrthoView customer and would like to arrange training for your staff please contact us at email@example.com to tailor a learning package that best suits your needs.
OrthoView also provides a useful range of support materials.
- User Guides – to understand workflow
- Training Guides for specific versions of OrthoView, describing features and functions in detail
- Quick Reference Guides – a pocket size printed folding card illustrating workflow and functions
- Training Toolkit DVD for new and existing users that includes – Video Tutorials of all Modules, Training Guides, How to Access Templates plus training on Scaling and the use of Markers
If you would like more information about OrthoView’s digital planning and templating solution or have a specific question about how it could benefit your organisation please send your enquiry via the Request Info/Demo form or email firstname.lastname@example.org including your full contact details.